Retirement Planning Glasgow
You may be planning to retire but can you answer this question: will you run out of money in retirement?
If that question is worrying you, don’t let it. We will help you answer this and the many other questions that people approaching retirement ask us on a regular basis. You will either get the peace of mind that you are on track or we will help you to improve your situation.
Options for taking your retirement income
Following the recent changes to how pension benefits can be taken, the pension landscape has changed dramatically.
- Anyone can access their pension pot, via flexible drawdown. Pensions have become more like a regular bank account, as you have flexibility in the amount of income you draw at one time.
- Pensions are also now incredibly efficient ways of passing money down to your beneficiaries without incurring inheritance tax charges.
We provide expert advice on your retirement options including:
- Determine how much you need to save
- Decide on appropriate investments
- Understand and explain the benefit of pensions
- Review pension alternatives
- Regularly review your goals
Come to us, or we can come to you!
We are flexible in our approach to our customers. We are located in Glasgow but are more than happy to visit our clients anywhere throughout Central Scotland, including Glasgow, East Kilbride, Falkirk, Stirling, Cumbernauld.
It all starts with a conversation, please do get in touch to discover how we can make a difference to your financial life in retirement.
Get a Free Financial Review
If you are approaching retirement and would like to explore more possibilities for your savings, a free financial review is a great way to take the next step.
Taxation is subject to individual circumstances as well as tax law and HMRC practice which can change
We Advise and Recommend Companies from the Whole of the Market
Here are a few you might recognise